Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ahh Happiness



Ah the week is more then half over and I have a feeling it will fly right by. Tonight is the GATE Program graduation and I enjoy going to that. It is something I find that is good for the soul and I like to feed my soul whenever possible.



I was reading recently something someone wrote about learning how to be happy and I thought wow that is strange because if you have to teach yourself to be happy then that means that at some point in time you must of made the choice to not be happy? And why would someone choose to not be happy? Now this is not to say that every single moment of the day must be fun and happy and 24/7 constant smile but why choose to be unhappy? I like some of the tips that were provided in finding ways to be happy and I thought ok let me share this because actually some of them are stuff that I believe and agree with.



Tip #1



Enjoy your own company. Embrace everything about you! Without a doubt, it’s the most important step towards being a happy person.

Tip #2

Smile, Giggle, Snicker, or Chuckle! Smiling releases serotonin in the brain which gives you an instant mood lift.

Tip #3

Sing out loud! Ok but like when you do this please do it in the privacy of your own home or space with the shades down and make sure there are no other human souls around to hear you. Just let it loose.

Tip #4

Indulge in dark chocolate. (This may be my favorite tip of all!) Savor a small piece and watch your mood improve.

Tip #5

Believe that something wonderful will happen for you today. The universe is waiting to shower happy blessings on you.

Last but not least

Tip #6

Meditate, Pray, and Chant. Research shows that people who are more spiritual are happier then those who are not.

So there you have it some simple easy ways to be more happy. If you run across someone who you feel is generally unhappy all the time I would say just wish them well and wish for them to find happiness. Maybe send some happiness down their way. Hopefully their spirit will be receptive towards it.

Have a great day folks and

Stay Tune

No comments: