Thursday, October 21, 2010

Friday I can smell you

Ah I like Thursdays yes I do because it is that much closer to Friday which I really like too. This week has been rather good. I have had a pretty steady busy week at work but not overly horrible. I went to a Moose ceremonial event and it was nice because I actually like the person they were honoring and everyone seemed to be on their best behavior - even when the head woman said "Thank you all for coming we don't have a good lodge so it is really good to see you all." Yeah she said that - and then she wonders why she is always getting into disagreements with people and they want nothing to do with her. Yeah I don't know why either. But I have learned about giving and giving and giving and then if you stop to breathe the masses get mad. So, when I go to meetings I sit there I charm them with taking minutes because apparently no one types them up (not sure why) and they end up on sheets of paper handwritten in scribble. So when I go I actually type up the minutes and email them - wow what a concept. Occassionally I may volunteer to drop off some bags of salad or other quickie Publix pick me up and they seem happy with that. I know they would like more out of me but sorry girls my days of putting extra efforts into organizations are long over and I will not make that mistake again.

Nick recently turned 23 and I am like wow I have a 23 year old son? How did that happen. Stop it I know HOW but where did the time go?

The holidays are quickly approaching and I am already on the internet hunt doing some shopping I have some ideas but no final decisions. I am also going to start looking at Boss's Christmas gifts because well that is the kind of person I am.

Have a great day folks and

Stay Tune

No comments: