Monday, November 8, 2010

Bitter Sweet Monday

Well here I am back at work on a Monday imagine that? Weekend was actually pretty darn alright but it is a bitter-sweet morning. More on that in a little bit. Sometimes you have to be away from things or people to really appreciate the gift that they bring and Friday we went out with some friends we had not hung out with in wild; mainly because life gets in the way sometimes and we find outselves re-directing ourselves. But, then we stop and we look around and say hey wait a minute YOU we use to do this all the time then we stopped but man this is fun! Yeah we had fun. The company was really nice and it makes me appreciate that there are those special people out there who we are glad are still in our lives. This leads me to Saturday night and my family. Argg really do I need to keep them around? Yeah I do but argg they can be frustrating at times. But then I get over the frustration and sit and enjoy. All I have to say is thank you Angels for keeping me sane. Sunday was a nice quiet day with the man and Sarge. Speaking of Sarge he leaves today, actually this morning and yes I am with mixed feelings (bitter-sweet) because he really is a cute doggie and such a "Good Boy!" Sorry had to get that out. It will be nice to not have to worry about letting him out or worrying if he will be in the house too long. But he is a cutie and one thing is for sure in a few short weeks he will be back!

Hopefully this week will be fine.

So in closing here is my closing statement...

Make a cup of strong, preferably real, coffee. Add a measure of Bailey's Irish Cream Liqueur. Stir. Top with whipped cream. Then sprinkle grated chocolate over the top. Now relax with a sip. Yum! No wonder it's called the 'Fallen Angel'!

Stay Tune

No comments: