Monday, November 22, 2010

Namaste




I am going to take this chance now to say Namaste and thanks to everyone. Chances are I will not write for a while. I can pretend and say yes I will try but it's the holidays and I am only working one more day and well come on really who I am kidding. I have stopped to realize I have some really cool nice friends and great family and for that I give thanks.
The man and I recently (this weekend) celebrated our 18th Wedding anniversary and we decided we wanted to do something "different". Now we could go to a nice restaurant and enjoy a bottle or two of wine and drinks and have a really nice time and then be done with it but come on lets do something with some music fun and excitement! So the search was on and suggestions were encourage and along came LIPS . This is something different so I ran it across the man and he was all for it! So we decided to add to the night by staying at a nearby hotel right on the water. We resevered a balcony room facing the ocean and let me tell you folks it was truly remarkable. The Pelican Resort was to die for. It was a Key West style resort and everyone was friendly, the place was clean, the breakfast was good, the room was tidy and nice. Yes I would return to this place.
Now lets get to LIPS oh yeah baby rock and roll is all I have to say! The pictures don't do it justice because I have so many more but you know so many pictures so little Bytes what can I say. This place is a caberet style show you get to enjoy and the dinner prior to the show is excellent. The encourage fun loud out of this world get out of your seat behavior! Come on really this is right up my alley! Our server learned it was our wedding anniversary and called us on state and we were given complimentary shots and a picture. Thats us with our server.




Meals vary in prices. They do have a fixed price menu which includes salad, entree and dessert or you can just get stuff off the regular menu. They obviously make their money off the drinks which we also bought a few.





So over all I would recommend it. You need to be open minded and just sit back and enjoy so I will post some pictures.

No comments: