Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday

Happy Monday everyone! Yes I said happy Monday every so often a miracle happens. But I had a really nice weekend and I think I want that feeling to spill over into the new week. No more thinking that OMG Sept is pretty much over which means the hectic times of Holiday shopping is around the corner. Actually in my head it is already here I am already starting to shop (internet-style). I plan on doing most if not all online again. Why bother pushing, shoving, screaming and thats just waiting for the store to open.

Friday we had just an a fantastic night out with 2 friends. I had not seen my Chonga in what seemed like years so it was really nice to get together with Chonga and Elktone Number one. We went over to the Mayfair Hotel in Coconut Grove for a wine tasting hosted by Barry Albert. Every week Barry hosts a wine tasting at the Mayfair and highlights different wines. Now the night for me was not really about the wine (although it was a nice addition) it was about sitting down and enjoying time with Chonga and friends. We all enjoy a good glass or two or three or more of wines so we sat and drank and talked and laughed. Then we moved over to the Mayfair Grill and had a late night dinner. By the time the night was over it was way past our usual bedtime but we thought man that was just plain fun.

Saturday turned out to be one of those in your face you never know what happens kind of day. We ended up at my brothers place for a get together. Nothing planned it just sort of came together the last minute. I wanted to stop over at my other friends house who was having a get together that night and if all would of gone as planned in my head I would of been at Alberts for a little while then popped over to Tina's. Of course that is in a perfect world because what happened was I went to Alberts and stayed at Alberts.

Then Sunday we went to movies to see Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps. Afterwards we met up with Tina and her BF Matt for dinner at Black Point Marina and then went on home to watch the disappointing Dolphin game and Premier of Desperate Housewives.

And here I am at Monday. You know time just flies when you are recovering from wild nights of adventure and mayhem.

So what shall I leave you with today?

Kindness in thought leads to wisdom.
Kindness in speech leads to eloquence.
Kindness in action leads to love.

Stay Tune

No comments: