Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hurry up and wait

Sometimes it is good to just sit back, take a deep breath and release it all into the universe. I get in moments at work and regular life where I feel everything is coming down on me and this morning I sat in my morning silence and it was a feeling to just stop and release. And, so I did. The silence was good I was able to connect and re-connect and allow the positive energy to come into me and wish love and light into the world and myself. The hustle and bustle of hurry up reports and hurry up figures at work can sometimes be a bit over the top but I somehow manage to do it. I am happy for that and very thankful and I suppose that was part of my lesson this morning was to just release and say thank you.


In other news, I am dying for regular TV season to come back. White Collar is back and I am happy but Burn Notice is now on its break. Soon Big Brother will end and that will mark the start of regular TV such as (but not limited to) Desperate Houswives, NCIS (both of them), The Mentalist, Brothers and Sisters and oh yes the one that will premier but I already feel I will love Hawaii Five-O (book-em Dano!).

So let's close this entry by posting something sweet and nice..

These things I warmly wish for you; Someone to love, some work to do, A bit O'sun, A bit O'cheer, And a Guardian Angel always near.

Stay Tune

No comments: