Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Summer is almost over

Summer is starting to end, well I say that in jest because in Miami it is fairly an all year event, but to mean this means regular TV is coming back to life. My shows are returning and I will once again be a prisoner to DVR. Ah those little things make me smile!

At work it has been an up and down event. Thankfully for me it has been an up, but for others in the company I work for not so fortunate. Another round of layoffs and of course they seem to hit the weak, long time workers and of course loyal ones. It is turning to be more and more a large corporate environment with just no heart and soul. That tends to sadden me. I like my job I really do and I recognize how fortunate that is but it pains me when bad things happen to good people. With that said I have sent good fortune and well wishes to those hurt by these actions.

Now since summer is coming to an end here is my closing statement...

"A life without love is like a year without summer" Swedish Proverb

Stay Tune

1 comment:

Lester Nixon. said...

This is really Nice.remember just as we always can choose to keep LOVE deep with in our heart. we can also keep the wonderful feelings of SUMMER deep with in our heart all year long. have a great day!

Lester.