Friday, September 24, 2010

Remembrance

I sit here and I wonder how quickly the days go by and I looked at the calendar today and realized that September is pretty much almost over and God help me this means the hectic season of gift giving, family gatherings, fruitful spending, joyful eating is approaching - and that's just Halloween ha!

But as quickly as time is passing I have to stop sometimes and realize that I need acknowledge and be happy for things and people around me because I would hate for that to go unnoticed. I am upgrading my meditations and recently I listened to Master Chunyi Lin and it is really teaching me to look more inside and view things from a different angle. I am learning that sometimes when I see negative behavior I need to try and change my point of view on it and if it is still negative well I wish them well but refuse to allow it to get into me. I am looking forward to collecting more of these lectures and listening to it because Master Lin has a technique that I have always used and that is mind control if your mind believes it then it is true. For example if your mind believes you are getting sick then you will get sick, if your mind believes that harm is coming your way then harm will come your way. Now that is not to say that you feel sick and if you think I am well you will instantly be well no of course not Master Lin saids that if you are sick welcome it by saying ok thank you for coming (yeah I know I had to think twice on that one too but follow along) welcome it, say thank you for coming (so you start from gratitude), please stay for a day and with love move along. Everything has a purpose.

He has other stuff he teaches where mainly he believes that we are all healers not one person or some people but we are all healers. It is pretty cool and I just only heard one lecture so I am going to try to grab some other lectures and some meditations CDs and listen to some more. So what quote should I end today with?

Watch your thoughts, they become words
Watch your words, they become action
Watch your actions, they become habits
Watch your habits, they become your character
Watch your character, it becomes your destiny

Stay Tune

No comments: