Monday, July 26, 2010

Life

As the days go by so does the time and I sit back and go man I cannot believe we are almost in August? Hello what have I been doing for the last 7 or 8 months?

Well my articles in the Examiner have been fun. My lastest obsession is Big Brother. Ok yes that is mainly because it is our summertime show that we oh so love. There has to be something beautiful or weird about wanting to peek into a house of strangers and see how they inner act with each other. So far we have seen 1 out in your face showmance and one "hidden" showmance. But the hidden one is not so good they think no one knows but pretty much everyone does.

But you see I am not the only one liking Big Brother because it appears that my hits per day went from a tiny weenie 50-80 hits to like over 1,000 in one day. Yeah go figure in one day I actually got over 1,000 views! Like I even know 1,000 people! This writing about trash tv is just freaking fun.

In other news hold on to your beanies my friends I went to an Elks event Saturday. Yes I know the chair jas collapsed and the sky has fallen but both the man and I went to an Elks event. It appears that there may be an Elks lodge getting ready to open in our little neck of the woods. Oh yeah baby. How do I feel about the Elks since I left? I have always said I know the organization as a whole do good things it was the people and their politics that were bad. I personally disliked liars, I am just funny that way.

So we went to a meeting and met a bunch of people who wish to join and become part of the group and I thought they were all awesome! I felt at home. I love people who are real, honest and straightforward. I love how they take no crap from anyone. They wish to do good and you know what I want to go and see how far they are willing to go. Am I going to go all nutso and overly involved? Oh heck NO, I learned that lesson. You do too much and it's never appreciated and if you decide you want to step back (if only for a little while) they try to cast stones at you. Sometimes people forget it's volunteerism.

So we shall see how it goes.

Stay Tune

No comments: