Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Thank you Raphael

All I can say is thank you and ask and you will receive. Yes I know that the only way our wonderful angels and guides will help is if we ask for otherwise they will just stand by and protect us. So part of my daily meditation involved giving thanks and appreciating what I have and yes I do tend to ask for help and guidance. That's right I said I asked for. SO I asked and I said to Arch Angel Raphael if he would like give me a sign, I did say please make it to where I can clearly see it because sometimes I am a little slow on these sign things. Well ask and Yee shall receive today I received an email from Hay House thanking me for participating in a quiz and that I have been randomly selected to receive an autographed copy of The Healing Miracles of Archangel Raphael& 1 Deck of Archangel Raphael Healing Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue. This is so freaking cool because when I went to my convention "I Can Do It" in Toronto I saw Doreen Virtue and just got so intrigued that I started listening to some of her radio podcasts. So needless to say getting this is awesome. In the last podcast I had been thinking I wanted to look into ordering the cards because I think it would be a nice tool to have and look at how beautiful the angels say let us do that for you.

I am just so thrilled and thought I would share it with all of you. Ahhh yes I can smile now.

Stay Tune

No comments: