Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Hair

Ah yes the blog I remember you yes I do. I know Mr Blog you thought I had totally forgotten about you but I have not I have been cheating on you. Yes that is correct I have been writing for another establishment and get this Mr. Blog I have gotten paid for it! YIKES. But I do keep you in mind.

You see my friends this past weekend I took the matter of my hair and went for it. Thankfully my hairdresser gave me the best break EVER and we went for the Keratin treatment. This picture here is the before shot. I will spare everyone the front end view, just not a pretty sight.



This is the after! So for 3 days no getting hair wet, pulled, tugged on, tortured by products or hair guns, basically let the hair embrace the Keratin. SO I am.



I shall let you know how it goes. Now on to the positive closing. A friend of mine sent me this and I thought it was so cute and kind that I would repost it here.
Sometimes in life, you find a special friend; Someone who changes your life just by being part of it... Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop; Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it. This is Forever Friendship.
Isn't that just cute? So go now and face the world and remember to come back now you hear!

1 comment:

Janis said...

You look awesome, Chonga! Those first three days are rough and then it's smooooth sailing.