Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Irish Blessings to you

I know I am bad once again, sorry folks this journey is taking me to all sorts of places. But today something came in the mail addressed to me and I thought it was so cute I had to share it. This is an Irish Blessing (one of many I know) and I just loved the message on it so much that I said hey I must post this. So here you have it..

May God grant you always...A sunbeam to warm you, a moonbeam to charm you, a sheltering Angel so nothing can harm you. Laughter to cheer you. Faithful friends near you. And whenever you pray, Heaven to hear you.

Isn't that just the cutiest thing? Yeah I thought so too. How can you just not like that.

Today's wisdom is on Fairies (or if you prefer Angels)

Fairies have long been a part of folk literature, but some people believe they can help us make dreams come true. You can communicate with them through special rituals called enchantments. An enchantment is an active prayer. You raise the vibration of your intention through writing, visualization, affirmations or performing a ritual. It is good to be focused and really care about what you are asking for before you begin. Never seek to harm or manipulate people. If your intentions are pure, the fairies will help. These enchantments are a real and beautiful way to validate your dreams, and they can be used for helping and healing in your life. They provide a way to gather energy in order to help you achieve your goals.

So dream and ask away my friends...

Stay Tune

No comments: