Thursday, June 24, 2010

Religious Path


So I decided today in the middle of all my hustle and bustle in my work (and it has been a day) to stop and refresh myself. How does one do that? Well I stop and just let my fingers do the typing on the keyboard of course. I went and took this quiz titled What is your faith? the answer was a series of answers. What the quiz does is tell you in percentages what you closely represent. So rather then go through each one individually I thought I would post the top 10






6. New Age - 74%

7. Hinduism - 73%

8. Reform Judaism - 71%

9. Sikhism - 70%

10. Mahayana Buddhism- 65%

SO there you have it. I would of linked more but blogger seemed to have a problem with me wanting to give more links. It is pretty interesting I must admit. What I found most interesting is the religion that I grew up on the one that I was sent to a private school for I do not see on the top 10. Gee where did it fall? Glad you asked ... it was listed as 17 with a 55% match.

I found it interesting. Will it change the direction of my life?

Stay Tune

No comments: