Thursday, June 17, 2010

Tao



Ok so it has only been 10 days since I last wrote seriously is that really that bad anymore? It is not like I have not been writing just not writing here. I have like real articles that get 100s of views- ok one time I had over 3000 then dropped to 300 and now we are breaking between the 20 and 80 mark. What can I say some days are better then others. But my quest for better enlightenment is much still strong. Daily meditations are taking place and I am finding a nice sense of serenity. I have noticed that things that really use to bother me and get me all rallied up now are just a little annoying but not over whelming so for that I am grateful to my guides of wisdom.

So speaking of guides of wisdom today is my inspiring release of good nature towards all. I think today should be a day that we do a random act of kindness to someone. But here is the catch do not let them know you did just do it and release it. Do not expect anything back in return just do it. I am not sure many people can do that. I can and I will. Plus here is the bonus it does not have to be towards someone you know it can be to a stranger.

Since I am on a roll a little wisdom on Tao. What is Tao you say?

In Tao-te ching, Tao is the name given by Lao-tzu to the Great Pervader or the Mother of all Things. Tao is the creator and sustainer of everything in the Universe. It is described as follows:
There was something undefined and complete, coming into existence before Heaven and Earth... (Tao-te ching, chap. 25, Legge version)

There was something formless and perfect before the universe was born. It is serene. Empty. Solitary. Unchanging. Infinite. Eternally present. It is the Mother of the universe. For lack of a better name I call it the Tao.

So there you go.


Stay Tune

No comments: