Monday, June 7, 2010

So much time


So times seems to go by at it's own pace while we go at ours and many times we look and boy how quickly you have gone Mr. Time. It appears both Time and I go at a different pace but it's all good.


Toronto was great! The weather was nice at times during the day a bit hot but not like here, at night it was pretty nice. I met some really nice people and listened to some really inspirational speeches. I also participated in some nice workshops. I am a better person for going. I find myself waking up and giving thanks for protection and asking for guidance and wisdom throughout the day. I am inspired to make this writing thing more successful. The passion for it is alive and I think I am going to go and follow it. Who knew all my gossip-know-how may earn me some extra money.


The summer is here officially because it is hot as can be! Plus this also means TV is on a repeat high with the exception that Burn Notice is back! Oh finally a show to watch during the summer (until Big Brother begins) that is full excitement, fun, sex appeal, and takes place in Miami!


Stay Tune

No comments: