Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Times go by

Oh boy I certainly had no idea how quickly time went by since I last wrote. I certainly thought I was so on top of things- that's what I get for thinking.

The weekend was rather fabulous. We went to see http://www.gold-diggers.org/ show at Guzman and as always it was a great show. What was even better was I got to see some friends I had not seen in a while and I have missed so it was truly a great night.

Now this work week while proving to be busy for me will be short since Thursday I leave for the I Can Do It 2010 convention http://www.icandoit.net/. I am looking forward to this. In hindsight what I should of done is look at staying an extra day in Toronto so I can see some of the city before leaving. This just means I am going to have to do what I can in the time I have. The speakers I am really looking forward to listening to.

Well tonight is the finale of DWTS and well as I said from the beginning the finalist remaining are there and lets face it we know who the winner is going to be its Professional dancer Derek Hough and "I have been trained as a dancer and been dancing since I was 5 years old and this is how I make my living" Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger. Yeah that is a long title to have but I have said it before and will say it again, it is not right that a show that highlights celebrities doing something out of their element is on there. The girl is a flippin dancer - hello she better be in the finals otherwise what does that say about how she earns a living? Oh yes Nicole had a moment on TV where boo hoo she cried and cried that oh it is not fair that people say this is easy for her boo hoo. Look little girl if you are going to quote "people" then quote them correctly what people are saying is that you are a trained dancer so you know what it takes and you already have that mindset. You have done some of those moves and are used to looking at dance moves and picking up how to do routines easier then the average person who lets say does NOT dance for a living. So go cry me a river and besides who cares the freaking judges love you they already have said how you are the best celebrity dancer they have ever had - so if that does not spell winner then what does?

Ok that is my rant and now in order to bring myself down from my rant and back into my peaceful existence here is the inspirational quote for the day:

I trust the perfection of the universe.
Send out love and harmony, put your mind and body in a peaceful place, and then allow the universe to work in the perfect way that it knows how.
Namaste

No comments: