Friday, August 20, 2010

Finally Friday

Just read any number of my previous postings on being late and busy and it is a rinse repeat. Even my articles for this week on the Examiner have been late! I can blame it on I had a long streak of days off (Starting last Friday and returning to work this Wednesday), and when I returned to work oh boy oh boy - let's just say it was one of those days. But slowly it will get back to a normal routine, however, I cannot promise I will write on a regular routine but I will try. So today I was doing some mindless scanning and I ran across a really pretty quote about beauty and women and so in close I thought I would share it so please enjoy

“The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows & the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years." -Audrey Hepburn

No comments: