Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The wish is On!


Ok lets get back to some sort of routine. Which means that today is Wishcasting Wednesday ~ June 24, 2009 by Jamie at Starshyne Productions
Jamie posted this picture and this question:
What do wish to savour?
How appropriate because I am highly allergic to Strawberries. I know I hear the gasps. It is not just oh I scratch a little or sniffles I mean down right swelling in the throat, large bumps, swelling all over the face and body and yes of course the itch. Yeah not a fun sight. However I do remember the taste of Strawberries and gosh they are pretty darn good. No I do not have them I never ever given in to that temptation because I do value breathing. But ironic that the astute Ms Jamie posted. Now look at what is next to those berries...oh yes Cookies! I am SO NOT allergic to that so with that in mind I wish to savour (if only in my dreams) the wonderful taste of Strawberries, perhaps drizzled with the chocolate from those cookies.
Oh yeah how that for a wish...

17 comments:

Holly said...

I wish that you smell some ripe, sweet strawberries, so ripe that they leave a 'taste' of them without your having to risk it!

As Peaceole wishes for herself, so I lovingly and hypoallergenically wish for her also!

Cookies...here's to cookies!

Jamie said...

As Peaceole wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

It's so lovely to see you :)

Janet said...

that which you wish for, I wish for you also. (If only in your dreams!) :)

Sarah Sullivan said...

As Peaceole wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
I for one prefer blueberrys!! LOL... you crack me up!! The cookies..yup like those too!! So glad to see you!!
Namaste, Sarah

Anonymous said...

As Peaceole wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Jane said...

As Peaceole wishes for herself, I wish for her also!

Anonymous said...

May your life be as fresh as strawberries, and as sweet as chocolate drizzled over them!

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

sema said...

As Peaceole wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Sara said...

As Peaceole wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

The chocolate drizzle sounds perfect.

Toni said...

I love how Holly put it: As Peaceole wishes for herself, so I lovingly and hypoallergenically wish for her also! Strawberries in sweet heaps, with no interference of breathing apparatus!

CP said...

As Peaceole wishes for herself, so too do I wish for Peaceole...:) Yay Cookies :)

Bleeding Heart said...

As Peaceole wishes for herself, so I wish for her also

Janis said...

Chonga, strawberries are highly overrated! :-) I could eat them anytime and I never touch 'em. Go for the chocolate chips!

Lisa said...

As Peaceole wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

And I add a wish - that you find a delicious juicy yummy fruit that you love as much as strawberries instead! No, even more, so that you forget all about those ole hive-causin' strawberries :)

Anonymous said...

as peaceole wishes for herself, i with for her also.

Kara Chipoletti Jones of GriefAndCreativity dot com said...

Sweet strawberry dreams to you...and some miracles too!

Tabitha the KnittingJourneyman said...

As Peaceole wishes for herself I so wish for her as well.