Friday, June 26, 2009

Finally Friday is here!

Oh yes finally the end of the week has arrived. Lets review the week, Monday was a pretty nice and easy day did we go to the Lodge? Oh gosh not sure wait the answer is no because we made our visit on Sunday. Tuesday was a lodge free night too. Then comes the string of visits. Wednesday oh yes we were there because we had not one, not two, but 3 meetings! Although technically only 2 happened. Now comes Thursdays. Until the end of summer my Thursdays from 5:00 till 9:00 PM are spent bartending. Not my cup of tea because I do so much better on the other end but I work for the right price....NOTHING.

But needless to say after 9:00 PM we stayed at Open Mic Night which always draws a great crowd. So we sort of hung out there for a while. Now comes today Friday. Oh my goodness what to do what to do oh I know lets go back to the Elks Lodge for Friday Night Dinner with the usual suspects. Ok check. Tomorrow is Saturday a day of fun fun fun... My Chonga is turning 50 and I will be going to her fabulous birthday bash at her Elks Lodge! Can't wait because this band she got is super cool. Sunday oh who knows...

Stay Tuned

No comments: