Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Burn Notice: We’ll write the scripts, thanks - Miami-Dade - MiamiHerald.com

Burn Notice: We’ll write the scripts, thanks - Miami-Dade - MiamiHerald.com

Ok you know I had to attach that link since it is my latest rant and the scrupulous Marc Sarnoff. If you read the article the good news is that Burn Notice will be sticking around the Grove for another year if the show gets picked up. The bad news is that they will not ask for another year so basically this is it. Now what I especially love is how the article starts with a note to Commissioners from the Producers "You pass the budget, set the tax rate and pick up the trash, and we’ll write the scripts for our show. Thank you." Fabulous.

The reference is because the pompous Sarnoff wanted the destruction of the building written into the season finale so yes now he not only puts himself as Speaker of Coconut Grove residents but now TV Producer and writer. As a matter of fact here is quote this super-genius guy said "I guess it's poetic license to decide what to do with the script." Ah yeah dude you think? Yeah he is special isn't he? So while I am glad that they are staying another year I find it more like in your face in knowing that a recent film shoot was at Blanche Park which is located across from Sarnoff's house. Hum maybe they should of blown up his house. Hey I'm just sayin...I am sure he would not mind... Has anyone thought to ask him that question?

Request and Note to Burn Notice Producers:    Ask Marc Sarnoff if it is ok to blow up his house. I am certain he would not mind. Just sayin..

Stay Tuned

No comments: