Friday, August 3, 2012

Coconut Grove and Burn Notice

Coconut Grove Grapevine

Todays rant is short and sweet let me start with Big Brother.

Did not like the fact that Coaches are no longer coaches, all the unofficial polls was not in favor of the coaches becoming coaches and I am not saying CBS did not rally the numbers right but I just did not see it was coming but in many cases they were close. So now Danielle is the new HOH which means Shane is safe and chances are so is Dan. Oh well the one good thing is that there was no eviction and Frank lives for another round!

Now Burn Notice and Coconut Grove - Gosh where do I begin ok I will keep it short. Basically this smug commissioner of CG wants Burn Notice out of the city. They have been for about 6 years leasing what use to be the Expo Center. When BN first moved in the building was falling apart BN fixed it up and made it a place where they can work and nice sight for residents and tourists. So now this smug guy well he no longer wants BN there I mean so what they are paying a yearly lease and filming in the area. I mean filming in the area means they hire locals oh no why would anyone want to continue that? Oh yes I know Commissioner Marc Sarnoff  wants to destroy the Expo Center Bldg and wait for it.... Build a park! Yes I know a park in Coconut Grove that is exactly what the Grove needs another park. Rumor has it that the park is going to be a Private Park for some luxury condo across the street.

I keep asking myself why is this guy doing this and what is in it for him? No answer on that but one can rest assure there is some money involved this man is not doing this out of the goodness of his heart because most Grove residents do not want Burn Notice leaving. Residents like seeing the show and seeing their community featured.

So now Marc Sarnoff has offered a new deal yes I know he is just full of generosity. His deal is ok Burn Notice if you are picked up for another season I will allow you to stay in the area on one condition "you blow up the Expo Center." Brilliant! Super Brilliant. I am sure he is sitting back sipping his Mojito and smoking his cigar saying "Awesome I am going to get Burn Notice to pay for that demolition the residents will love me and that building goes down so next year I can build my fancy private park."

So Marc thanks guy I hope we can return the favor one day.

Stay Tuned.

No comments: