Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Big Brother updates and stuff


Ok lets get right to it shall we?

Big Brother

Danielle is the new HOH and she nominated Wil (whom she promised he was safe) and Frank (whom she cannot stand but I think she likes him I think she really likes him). Then came the POV and sorry boys Danielle won that too. Now you would think ok she is going to leave things as they are but no the little girl decided she wanted to play Big Brother and she took Wil down and put Janelle in his place!

So what do I think of Danielle? Ok undecided is what I think. I think she is pretty easily manipulated by Dan the former coach whom she tends to think he is still her coach. Speaking of married former coach Dan I think he has a ying yang for Danielle because I noticed when she won HOH that boy ran to her and jumped on her while she was laying on the ground. Ah hello Dan what do you think your wife will say about that? Then afterwards Danielle's showmance Shane came over and gee Dan got "off" Danielle and allowed Shane to lay on her and kiss her. Wasn't that nice of him to allow that? Yeah Dan is a horn dog. I did not buy at first how some were saying oh he picked the hot girls on his team I figured he did it because he figured he can manipulate women better then men but in seeing how he jumped on Danielle - not so sure anymore.

So with Janelle on the chopping block it does appear she will be the one going home. Sorry Janie life is a bitch and then you go home.

Other shows and short and sweet round up and view

Political Animals - Still love the show but some of the inner storylines I wish they would make smarter. For example the TJ storyline is great I love how we do not know if TJ is dead or alive. I love Elaine running for President and as she said "this time I am going to win." And her ex-husband's (Bud) line if I claim to no longer be a womanizer then I need to stop being a womanizer. Trippin line! But the whole reporter and "I own you storyline" well it is poorly done - in my opinion.

Dallas - Love it! I just adore JR and Larry Hagman as an actor is just outstanding. We have seen JR go from so ill to on top and then we feel how much he truly loves his brother Bobby - simply outstanding. But did Rebecca get shot?

Stay Tune

No comments: