Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tia ----- Again

Before we get to the title of this post a little Bachelor news since I watch the Bachelor. Ok ah Brad the cad ops I mean Brad made his choice. The final two were one woman named Chantal who from pretty much day one he looked like he connected really well to her. They got along so very well they laughed at the same things. He even said how he felt like he could be himself with her and not have to worry and feel he could tell her anything. He had that nice peace when they were together. Then there was girl number two Emily who at age 19 found herself a pregnant widow and now raising her 5 year old daughter as a single mom. Emily and Brad did get along too but Emily had issues. I say issues because Brad seemed to be frustrated with her more then anything. Heck there was a time when he almost did not give Emily the rose because she kept having doubts and needed constant reassurance. Apparently when Emily signed up for "The Bachelor" it must of not dawned on her that he would be dating other women.. The choice would seem simple doesn't it? Well our ever so clever bachelor picked Emily! Yee pee..

They finally were able to make their first public appearance as a couple because they had to wait 6 weeks until the show ended and well Emily has issues with all those women he was kissing. Really Emily? The show is called the bachelor ..ah what did you think he was going to do just hold hands and sing Kumbayah My Lord? Well their interview together was well ..cold. You could sense the tension her insecurities and constant need for reassurance was like wow way out there. Now as a mom I get it because its not just about you its about your child but come on girl look at the show you signed up for. We learned that in those 6 weeks they did actually break up once but now were back together and I now read that oh my they have broken up - again. Yeah Brad you made a great choice there way to go buddy!

Now on to the great news and things that make you go hummm.. this is happening for a reason. I have my favorite sister in law Nerbey (yes she is my only sister in law). Well Nerbey and my baby bro Albert have 3 kids together. Love my kiddies. Nerbey decided in Dec to get her tubes tied so she can well relax after all the youngest is 7 years old. Well this past week she informs me that I am most likely going to be an aunt again because she has taken 4 pregnancy tests and all have come back positive. I am like wait a minute what happened well apparently there is a 1% chance and of course Fertile Myrtle aka Nerbey is in that one percent chance. So Nerbey went to her doctor who did a blood test and sure enough yesterday she told me yes its official she is pregos. So there you have it I am going to be an aunt aka Tia again!

I suspect a girl...or twins...

Stay Tune

No comments: