Monday, February 28, 2011

The Oscars

Well folks the Oscars were on last night and all the stars were out and about. All wore their designer dresses and super fancy hair styles and make up. But did they all look good? In my opinion some looked fabulous while others made me say "Really, with all the money you have and that is the best they can come up with?"

Nicole Kidman is one that was trashed for her outfit. I personally liked it. Was it her best? No - but I have seen worse. Speaking of worse - Helena Bonham Carter who was nominated for the Best Supporting Actress sucked sucked sucked. Did I say sucked? Well ok sorry she look horrible! This chick got a black bustier that was designed by the Alice in Wonderland designer. Ok Alice in Wonderland and you get that guy to create the outfit that well looked like it should of stayed in Alice in Wonderland not at the Academy Awards. I am all for wanting to be different and creative but how about a little style and looking good at the same time?

The shows that won were good - or so I am told I have not had the chance to see them but I think I might now that a gazillion people say its good. You know I so always go for what the crowd likes.

Stay Tune

No comments: