Thursday, February 17, 2011

Survivor is back!

Well I am not going to say Happy New Year because we are in February and technically it is not very with the program to say that now. So let me just say hi and so sorry. I have had the time to write just was not inspired but last night I was sparked up and the juices were flowing and it was purely exciting. You may ask well what made you this excited? Oh glad you ask - Survivor Redemption Island!



Ok I watched Survivor when it first started and I would say like the first 3 seasons then I got bored and went on to other things. Occassionally I would see portions here and there and might see the finale to see what I missed all season. Then about 2 years ago I started watching again and there was such a mean spirited nasty character named Russell and oh boy he was a snake. He admited he was a snake but I didn't hate I just found him hilarious.



He would have the one on one interviews and would just tell it like it is. Then you saw players like falling for this guy and at one point in the game they were giving him immunity idols. But he was smart he looked for these idols before anyone even thought of looking for them and get this he found them! Yeah pretty good player Russell was a bit cocky ok more then a bit cocky but he played the game.



Then in one of my watching seasons there was this young guy named Boston Rob, well Rob was a character. He was exceptionally good at puzzels and strategizing. He had this charm and this personality that just drew you to him. Oh he was a villian oh yes he was sneaky and always making plans to get rid of people. He did not care if he had to smile to you as he did it. But Rob had this trippin charm. Well long story short Rob has always been one of my all time players and he met his current wife playing survivor. Amber played the game and oh yes she won as a matter of fact who came in second - Rob. Then they went on the Amazing Race together and they came in 3rd I believe. Ok so Rob rocks. Well last season they brought him back to play like an all star survivor. I loved it. Russell was on there too and the two of them crashed heads. Russell had the advantage though because all star was a back to back oh wait they called it hereos vs villians. Ok Russell pretty much went straight to this so the survivors had no idea who he was just that he was placed on camp villian.



So now we are in present day Survivor and all new players with the exception that Russell and Rob have been brought back to play the game. Each are on opposite teams and last night was show one. LOVE IT. Rob's team went to tribal counsel and Rob in typical Rob form totally ran the whole thing. He made someone show and hand him the idol right there! Oh it was awesome.

So needless to say I am looking forward to this season as long as BR stay in the game.

Stay Tune

No comments: