Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ah Tuesday

Happy day after President's day. Not sure how happy it is since I am back at work. Oh I like working and earning a living it is just sometimes it is nice to just be able to chill and relax and no worry about little things like paying bills.

February brings on some shows and sweeps and those can be exciting. The Bachelor last night was pretty much predictable with the exception that this was home town dates episode and one of the girls took him to the family business - funeral home. Ok nothing against funeral homes and cemeteries it is just creepy. What makes it more creepy is when the girl had the guy lay down on the em bombing table and she preceded to tell him the steps involved. OK this is really creepy chicky and then the family decided to purchase a commerical that would air during the hometown date. I can only hope that she looked back at this episode and said "Yeah I would dump me too. No need to wonder why he dumped me."

Note to future daters if you are in the family business of laying loved ones to rest do NOT take a date and show them what happens and show them the needles and items involved and then smile as you hold one of these instruments. I'm just sayin.

Get ready world here we go on with what is left in February sweeps

Stay Tune

No comments: