Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Twins be gone Boy stay

So as I sit here and write and think about the last week or so and my new expected arrival I started thinking oh wait I predicted twin girls - this is not good not good at all. Why you ask well because financially it will just kill me. Think about it I spoil my little Princess already I will have to spoil the other two as well and then of course while doing that cannot allow the first Princess to feel neglected. Oh the pressure! Perhaps then it is best to make it a boy and yeah lets just stick to one. I have not told my sister in law this yet I kind of like the look of terror on her face when I mention twin girls. Although she did already tell me my brother said the same thing. Lord help us all if another Princess comes into the fam.

So now here I am putting together ways of making money - I am going to need extra cash with the new arrival and I went into an old favorite - Avon. Years ago I use to purchase their stuff and quite frankly I liked it. To this day I swear Skin So Soft does repel mosquitos while keeping your skin soft and smelling nice. I decided to investigate, and was hoping there was not a large start up cost because well that would count me out. Lucky for me the cost was minimal and no inventory to keep unless I want to. So a sign up here and there on the web and now I am an Official Avon Rep. I will be getting a website soon. I would show it to you now but the not so quality oriented leader of mine decided that even though I spelled my name Dolores that the real spelling was Delores. I mean seriously I am sure she thought I made a mistake. When I brought it up to her attention that the name was misspelled I got the line "Oh I am sorry they misspelled it" Ah yeah ok never mind that before the Avon sign up you replied to a couple of my emails with that incorrect spelling. I decided that any further contact with will be minimal I will simple go above her head or directly to Avon.

If I sound petty well maybe I am but it just makes me mad that I am here all ready to promote and even in the emails I sent her I put in all CAPS - DOLORES like hello you still get it wrong so now I have to wait 10 days until the website is done. Which means I cannot promote the website. Yes I can still sell but not promote. Oh and one more reason not to talk to this person is I have asked her a particular question FOUR times and she has yet to answer it. So yes in my head for now I am DONE with her.

So for now I am taking some online Avon course and I am enjoying them. Learning a lot about their products and I plan on testing a few.

Stay Tune.

No comments: