Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Keeping up

Here we are another day in Paradise. I hear it will be in the 80s again as the rest of the country is enjoying spring. In the meantime my new Avon business is moving nicely along. I am enjoying sampling products. I am happy I did not have invest thousands or hundreds of dollars and I am getting the thrill of testing products. Some yes I know are good I have had them in the past but others are new to me and I am liking this. In the mean time while all this testing is going on the new season of DWTS started and yes I am once again watching it. No need to go over each and every pair lets just say I am once again disappointed in the judges. I am ok with giving critical harsh judgements but provide some constructive feedback for example do not say "Oh that was a train wreck it was horrible you are in trouble." How about some feedback like "Hey look your feet were pointing in the wrong direction and you need to concentrate on your posture." You know something. Oh I am not saying they never say that but it appears they say that to certain celebrities while others get the you suck dude response. So to me it tells me that they know who they want to win or at least advance. I just found the judges, especially Len Goodmen, down right rude and nasty and I think they do it on purpose. I think they like it when people in the audience boo at them. So does that make a good judge? Yeah I agree NO. But will I keep watching..yeah I will. I don't watch the whole 2 second show just because I do not particular care for the fillers (like last night was Chris Brown) I just want to know who is going...oh BTW the first star (if you can call him a star personally I never heard of him) to be kicked off was Mike Catherwood. He is suppose to be some radio DJ. Yeah I was like huh who? The first time I even heard of this guy was a month ago when he entered some contest to guest host on the Regis and Kelly and he won. That was it and now he is considered a Star? Go figure. So who will advance? Stay Tune

No comments: