Friday, August 28, 2009

Weekend

What a difference a day makes. Not long ago I was admitting how much I enjoyed volunteering at the Elks and today I am having some serious reservations. Within the next few weeks an unwelcomed confrontation may occur the fall out from that will be united on one level but others will be left sadden and maybe shocked. The more sad part is that it did not need to come to that but hands are being forced.

I hope some of my friends won't be too upset but I need to stand up for what I believe in in my heart is wrong and not be allowed to pretend to do something I will no longer have the passion for.

Eww too serious. Tonight is a dinner party at yeah the Elks. I will be there with some nice friends tomorrow was suppose to be another dinner party at another Elks Lodge but I have decided not to attend that one. Not sure what I will do but I know what it will not be.

Stay tune..

No comments: