Thursday, August 27, 2009

Open wide!

The fun begins today.

This afternoon begins the big deep cleaning that will sterilize the mouth in preparation for the surgery next week. Oh boy yeah I am excited. Right after this appointment I will be meeting with some friends at my local Elks Lodge to help decorate and prepare a room for an animal adventure of a dinner Friday night. It actually sounds like fun. My Chonga pal came up with this theme of Welcome to the Jungle and she is going to have a 12 foot alligator as a focal point. I so cannot wait to see that! I think I will name him Allie Dor. Yah that is original huh? Let's see how that goes the event begins on Friday.

I decided to try something that I only do in the privacy of my head. DWTS begins in a few weeks and as in an earlier post the stars dancing have been released. Ok so normally what I do is I read all about who they are (ok the ones I didn't know were stars) and I look at who they paired them with and I try to guess who will shine and who will not. All this is done prior to actually seeing them dance. Then once the show starts well I usually change all that around. But for fun I am going to put it in writing for the whole blog world to see... So here are my thoughts on some not all because there are a lot of them and there will be a couple weeks with double eliminations.

Donny Osmond - Ok hello Osmond fan always and forever. He has the backing of like a million votes and thats just the family members. He will go pretty far at least half way. He has been wanting to be a dancer on this show for so long that I think he will excel.

Mark Dacascos from Iron Chef America - hum seems like an easy one yes? It could be however sometimes the Martial experts have a hard time coming loose and showing emotions such as in the Cha Cha. But I suspect he will go far. Watch out Donny!

Tom Delay - Ok the only thing he has going for him is that his partner is Cheryl Burke. She is good but I am sorry he looks like Mr Stumbles. I do not think he will not only not win but not even make it to the final 6.

Kelly Osbourne - All I can say is I hope she stays sober enough to learn and excel. I think she will stick around for a few weeks but certainly not the finals. Her partner is Louis Van Amstel and he is actually pretty darn good but not good enough to help Kelly. Sorry Kelly.

Mya - Oh Man Donny watch out. This is one that may be the one to beat. Chickie is a dancer.

Ashley Hamilton - I think he is going to have a hard time and I hope not. I really hope not because he has in my humble opinion one of the best partners - Edyta Sliwinska. She is a fabulous dancer and every year they never pair her with someone worthy. The closest was Jason Taylor. But I would love for her to win it once. She is my favorite dancer. Ashley on the other hand ( in my opinion) is his claim to fame that his dad is George Hamilton? Now I like George I truly did. I saw him once on South Beach and he looked very ah tan. His date I remember more because she had the cutest Louis Vutton purse! Ok back to dancing...Ashley I so hope you do it but do you have the fans to bring up those votes? We shall see..

Ok those are just some of them...will I be right? Have I been too harsh? Did I totally miss the mark on all of them?

Stay Tune...

No comments: