Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Get ready...


Get ready friends the week of Elk stuff is about to begin which will spiral into an event of Elk duties. With all that coming up the start of a few months of work done on my mouth is going to begin. Yeah I like how I put that too... (&)(&_()&)_&)_ (Open up and say AHHHHH)
This Thursday begins the big intense cleaning. Then in one short week surgery. Oh you know it is just fun being me right now. And, along the way I need to do Elk stuff?? Good luck on that one.

On the bright side Dancing With the Stars is right around the corner and oh yes one of my tenn idols is on....DONNY OSMOND! Oh yes that is right I was an Osmond fan and a Donny supportor! I am not afraid to admit and actually I am rather proud of it. So far he is the one teen from the past that we have not seen a big change in face appearance (such as skin color), not addicted on drugs, booze or any other weird paraphalia. Plus have you seen the chops he has? I mean his teeth guys - work with me here! ha ha ha,...Yeah has good teeth. I can only be so lucky.


I am looking forward to it. I am working on more nightly meditations that are really taking my spirits on journies and putting me to sleep quicker. So that end is good.


Surrender
When I surrender the will of my small self to the care, love, and direction of my spirit, anything is possible. By working with angels, I have learned to let go of my limited self through the simple act of surrender.


Acceptance
Now
Giving
Embracing
Loving
Surrender


Oh how will the week be?


Stay Tune..

No comments: