Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New Beginning


Time to put this baby to rest. We finally closed and are ready to start a new chapter. I was asked if I wanted to go back to the house and say a final good-bye and I thought no because I had already made my peace and I was ready to move on. I recently had a nice conversation with a friend about some of the "Moments" that happened in there. I was telling her about the decorations that popped into my mom's head. Some of those moments made me want to say "Oh man mom what were you thinking?" But that is part of growing up and living. They help form memories and I realized that was my making peace and saying Good-Bye.
Tomorrow I get installed as Exalted Ruler at my Elks Lodge and last night I was at the Lodge and wow there was some fancy decorations! We plan on leaving them up for the event tomorrow all I have to say is those old biddies better get a seat fast otherwise they may end up on the floor on cushions.
Stay Tune...

No comments: