Friday, March 20, 2009

Friends





The end of the week is here! Oh finally! It has been a hectic week at work for and for the most part I really do not mind it because it makes the time go by just sometimes some requests are better then others. So the end of the week is here and I generally try to think back at the week and stuff that has happened and any lessons learned. I have learned I have nice friends. I like talking to my nice friends and hanging with them. I went to a few events this week and hanging with my friends is cool and this got me to thinking of friendship. You know friendships are special and cool and I think every once in a while we should stop and say wow I have some nice friends not perfect because no one is perfect but for the most part pretty darn cool ones.

Someone once said "To have a good friend is one of the highest delights of life; to be a good friend is one of the noblest and most difficult undertakings." When you think on that I agree to some extent. I can see where at times it can be difficult because we tend to want back off when things get touchy. How many times did one of our friends say or do something we do not like and we just walk away saying thats the end of that friendship. To stick with it would be hard and how many people really would? I am fortunate I have some really nice friends so to that I say thank you friends.

Here are some pictures of some friends not all if I placed them all I am afraid I would miss someone so certainly not all. Plus I have made some recent nice Blog Friends. Life is good...

Stay Tune..

No comments: