Friday, September 28, 2012

A new Burger place with a twist

Ok so here is something I came across that sounded some what different. It just seems lately the trend is to have a burger place. Really isn't a burger like BBQ? In the end it is all the same? I do not know either but that is what it seems to me. Perhaps we need to challenge ourselves to find the best Burger place in Miami? Let's see how that goes. Here is one I came across and before you ask NO I have not tried it yet.

Elevation Burger

Elevation Burger has opened its doors across from the Dadeland Mall.

The burger restaurant offers ingredients that are 100% USDA-certified organic for an "elevated" experience.Elevation Burger is located at 8975 SW 72 Pl, near the Chilis.

So I checked the menu that Elevation Burger has and some of the menu burgers are called:

The Elevation Burger (DUH) - Double meat and Double Cheddar Cheese (real cheddar)
Cheeseburger - Are you really surprised?
Hamburger - of if they did not have a simple burger I would of been disappointed.
Vertigo Burger - it's billed as a stack them up build your own 3 to 10 patty burger
Veggie Burger #1 - Fire roasted taste
Veggie Burger #2 - Vegan Burger
Half the Guilt Burger - 1 beef patty and 1 veggie patty
Grilled Cheese Sandwich - Have no words to say about this

So there you have it go try it. If I do I will be sure to report the findings either good or bad.

Stay Tuned..

No comments: