Friday, May 29, 2009

Here I am back again

Ok so let me see if I can briefly recap what has occured since last I posted. We were waiting for the weekend. We went to see Cirque Jungle Fantasy show and boy what a great show that was! We had fabulous seats. We were on the 3rd Tier, front row balcony with an aisle. Oh yeah it was so good.
Several Elk functions later, plus some heavy duty assignments at the job I actually get paid for and here I am.

I just returned from Disney! Every Memorial Day weekend the Elks hold a big convention and the hotel was Disney's Coronado Springs resort. The rooms are clean, decent size but of course the place is huge and Disney could improve on the tram service. (they no longer like to use this unless they have no choice and I suppose 800 Elks is no reason to bring out the tram). Over all its is fine. One great moment is when I went to see Paula who lives up there. She was so gracious and invited us to her house for dinner. Since we never pass up a free meal, and we do enjoy our buddy we were there with bells on. Thanks Paula the food was fabulous!
The weekend is here again and this means I will most likely not post again until next week. I am sure the mad rush will end soon.
Stay Tune

No comments: