Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bright Moments

Welcome to Thursday! The week has been challenging to say the least. It has been a volunteer Elk duty day pretty much every day with the exception of Tuesday that night belonged to the Women of the Moose. Who does tonight belong to? It belongs ME! Yes me me me! No Moose No Elk just home sweet home with the gang.

As an added bonus it's season finale of Grey's Anatomy...Yeah I have my priorities straight. Hopefully Grey and McDreamy will finally get married and they will write in how George is leaving the show. I am sorry but that character has no value and when I heard he will not be returning to the show well all I can say is BUH BYE.

The weekend is close by and it looks pretty good. The weather is like stuck and when I say stuck I mean it is stuck at hot and steamy. You know those hot steamy days and nights. Makes me glad I work indoors. But the sky is usually a really pretty blue and bright. I usually take lunch by a window facing a lake and lately I have been seeing birds just hanging out in the shade. So you know if the birds are happy then things are not so bad right?

Here is hoping you have a wonderful bright Moment!

No comments: