Tuesday, February 5, 2013

If you love it then visit it and I love the Grove!

So we decided that since I truly always loved Coconut Grove the best way to show is to visit them and patronage their services. So I found me a nice hair salon called M Salon. M Salon M is located on Fuller street and come Saturday will be my first appointment. Hopefully this will be the start of a beautiful friendship. Next we said ok lets go to places and try them out. The businesses need it and we can have some fun at it. Yesterday we stopped at Barracuda Bar and Grill. I had the Shrimp Po'Boy with their home made Cajun Sauce. Well the heat index on that was a bit high (a bit too high for me) but I was still able to taste the flavor that was pretty darn good. I may have it again if I go. This place at first glance looks like a dive bar but let me tell you that is where I think you can find some of the best dishes. So next week we will go back to the Grove and see where we end up at.

Cheers and Stay Tuned.




.

No comments: