Friday, February 5, 2010

Time

Time is an endless word and it has so many meaning at so many times. We start by looking at the time we need to get up to go to work, meetings, lunch, leave work etc. Then we plan our times with family and friends. Then we plan our time away from work and plan our vacation. Before you know it time has gone by and we have neglected one part of our lives that we said we would do on a regular basis? Any guesses what that is? Yep....Update the blog.

I could give a good excuse for being so busy and having so many things to do that time just flew by but the reality is that well when I remembered I just was not in the updating mood. Sorry guys. I will try to be much better but it is Friday and well I rarely write on the weekends.

Just giving fair warning...its that silly Time thing.

So when last we left off my major crisis was being homeless in Miami and I happy to say I am not homeless in Miami. The man has figured our brilliantly how to manage the burning.

Free TIME has been spent with friends and family. Oh get this folks ...wait for it...this past weekend I went to an Elks Lodge on Friday and wait...hold on Saturday too! Yeah whew that was over whelming. Can't let that be a habit people might get the wrong impression and think I am coming back into the fold (as an older gentleman said to me). It was a fun night. We went to a talent show and honestly I did not think that I was going to like it but I found myself laughing so much it was truly fun.

Not to worry no Elk Lodge visits planned until later this month and it will be like twice in one week. I know I know how to have fun.

I have recently been listening to Lisa Williams since in May I will be seeing her in an upcoming convention. But more so I have listened to a few Pod cads with Dr. Wayne Dyer and wow how awesome and inspiring he is. I am really looking forward to attending his lecture too.

Keep the spirits up and lets see what happens in the future.

No comments: