Friday, July 27, 2012

Ah Big Brother is back which means summer is here

Yes summer is here if the heat doesn't remind you the fact that Big Brother is playing does it. Well last night was the eviction of JoJo and I am personally happy that Staten Island Beauty Queen is out of there. The power was up for grabs and Shane is now the new Head of Household - good for him. The only thing I have against that is that well Brittany is on pompous cloud nine again. Oh well that just means the falls will sting more when it happens and it will eventually happen. CBS is asking viewers should the coaches stop coaching and become regular players or the game - I voted for NO. I would like to give the new players a chance to play the game and let the coaches well coach. Ok some are coaching others are being idiots.

So I realized that in my last post I mentioned Danny being so cute but I never posted a picture of him so let me take care of that right now. If you see the picture behind him on the wall that is a picture of my brother when he was I want to say maybe 1 year old or so the resemblence is amazing but that's the SOP for his kids they all look like him.

Ok have a great weekend folks

Stay Tuned

1 comment:

Paul said...

very cute indeed. nice to see you writing again!