Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday

Oh what a week. My return to the working world has been slow this week. I was scheduled to return to work on Tuesday but found myself returning on Wednesday because of some major food poisoning. Not sure where it came from a few thoughts in my head about something I ate on Sunday when I was home before going to bed. Needless to say week started with not being able to hold anything down and yes I mean not hold anything down for a total of 3 days. On day 3 I did hold stuff but lets just say the stomach was not 100% there. Here we are on Friday and while the stomach is better as of last night I cannot say it is 100% better. But I certainly like it better then the beginning of the week so I will take that and look at the glass as half full. Hopefully soon it will be back to normal.

In other news I have visited an Elks Lodge this week ..drum roll please....... once! BUT wait there is more! I suppose I cannot lie tonight I will be going there for Friday Night Dinner ( Possible Asian Fusion - the jury is not in yet ) so I suppose that makes going there twice. But I did go on Sunday so should I count that? Ok lets count that so that means as of Sunday and assuming I will be there tonight ...3 times... ok I was proud of myself until I did that count...

Oh good news Big Brother Season is back and in full force! The cliques are the themes and I so dislike cliques so it should perfect. Yeah there are a few HouseGuests I already have my doubts about ....oh but this is just the beginning.

Stay Tune..

No comments: